With an emphasis on math, science and engineering, SOAR High School will prepare students for more advanced college courses and ultimately a successful future in today's high tech industries.
21st Century Learning & Rigorous Curriculum
- Chromebooks in every classroom
- Digital Math curriculum by Big Ideas
- Digital/SAT preparatory English Language Arts Curriculum by CollegeBoard (Honors level for all 9th, 10th, and 11th-graders)
- Dual enrollment courses at AVC
- GoogleClassroom, Canvas, and Course Sites for online learning
- Rigorous Science offerings: Biology (all 9th grade), *Articulated Chemistry (all 10th grade), Anatomy and Physiology, Kinesiology, Forensic Biology, Physics, *Articulated Psychology (available to 11th and 12th grade)
- Relevant Social Students offerings: Honors World History (10th grade), Honors US History (11th grade), Civics, Economics, Ethnic Students, Contemporary Issues
You may review our Course Description Book below for detailed course information.